profile

monono (阿蒋)
15.07.1991 ♋
我是宅男!

tagboard

exits

微博
非死不可
旧爱
新欢(刷新)
餘音繞梁

♫ music ♫


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My-tories

July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
April 2012
December 2012
June 2013

Monday, October 3, 2011

198 Days

I've decided on this first Monday of October 2011, I shall make it a point to write a post every single day from now till i ORD. Might not be any fanciful writings, but it shall note down things I've learned or experience in the day. My reason for making this resolution now is to show that if I want to, I can be determined to carry out something as tedious as this for a very long time. It will also remind me of the events that have passed which I'll tend to forget due to my poor memory.

Spent most of the time in the compactor room today, doing no work at all.
Talk lots of rubbish in the morning while Roy brought the lazy bums (DXOs, 2WO) to little india to buy their artificial flowers. Really wonder why SAF is paying all these slackers and wasting our taxpayer's money...Oh wells, I'm one of them, but my pay's much much lower...
After a rather long lecture on fengshui from Roy, it really got me thinking if fengshui was the key to having luck in life? Though the rest says it's all superstition, you can't deny the luck Roy has in his life la! Opening a restaurant and earning big bucks before he was 22, getting married and having enough money to buy BTO flat when he's on 23!!! Not easy man! Is this really luck? But I must admit, people like Yinhao and Roy are outspoken and confident individuals. They really do dare to voice out their thoughts and demands in face of the higher ranked officers. Maybe that's the reason to success? Perhaps, luck + confidence is the perfect recipe for a successful life?
This is indeed worth researching. As of now, fengshui seems much easier to deal with, as opposed to building up confidence. I hope at the end of these 198 Days left in Army, I'll be a changed man. One who has the courage to fail, responsible enough for my actions and to live with no regrets. Seems like a real challenge, but I'm up for it. You won't know till you try! Or at least that's what I'll tell myself...
And from this day, I shall resume my path to obtaining a driving license! Put on hold for 6 months already, this project is way overdue. I shall try to pass my FTT 1st, before starting on practical. The main reason for my reluctance was mainly because I was afraid to drive. I really don't want to knock any one down or cause an accident. I don't have the confidence to drive well. But!!! "Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try!" I must learn to drive, like how I managed to learn to cycle at quite an old age. And now, a car! Feeling nervous, but excited at the same time, I will step up and fulfill what I've written in the above paragraph.

Taking small steps in a day, I will be able to run in the future! :)

To end off, I shall post this song. Written by a Singapore singer who went hongkong to develop. Real motivation man! Like the show too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

怒火街頭主题曲




为甚麽自卑 干吗要後悔 Yeah Yeah
就算再多挫折我都不认失败
我不会流泪 没时间後悔 Yeah Yeah
地上再多血迹我也得站起来

拜托 不是三岁小孩 太多 人想看我受害
帮我口口声声的说 到头来结果 还是一场空
谁说 我不能自己来 成功用双手建起来
掌握好的机会不多 这是我的show 又干嘛不做

为甚麽自卑 干吗要後悔 Yeah Yeah
就算再多挫折我都不认失败
我不会流泪 没时间後悔 Yeah Yeah
地上再多血迹我也得站起来

拜托 别烦我 我不在 再多的电话都不开
在做专辑但电脑开 有甚麽好说 用电邮说
结果还是得自己来 振作 把事业建起来
经过 这麽多的无奈 也是时候该给自己点爱

为甚麽自卑 干吗要後悔 Yeah Yeah
就算再多挫折我都不认失败
我不会流泪 没时间後悔 Yeah Yeah
地上再多血迹我也得站起来

为甚麽自卑 干吗要後悔 Yeah Yeah
就算再多挫折我都不认失败
我不会流泪 没时间後悔 Yeah Yeah
地上再多血迹我也得站起来

monono
{8:16 PM }